03 November 2008

yet again

I was checking out one of my favorite websites: personalitypage.com and stumbled across something I hadn't seen before! A kid's section. I am very excited about this because when I looked at my type's child version, the EFJ, I read through the strengths and weaknesses and it basically told me exactly what I was like as a kid. Every single description was spot on. This only makes me love MBTI even more. I find personality psychology to be one of the most fascinating things.

Something I've been wanting to look more into is MBTI across cultures. Is MBTI still applicable in a non-Western society?

You know, I should blog about MBTI more often. I don't talk about it as often as I think about it because I'm never sure how interested other people are on this subject, but there's really no one to object when it's on the internet and not very many people know this blog exists in the first place.

I spent a couple hours at Coffee Bean today and I have this crazy surge of energy because I haven't had caffeine in at least 3 weeks and I had a tea latte.

There was this guy who called the house urging me to vote for McCain. I told him I already sent in my absentee ballot and that I voted for Obama. He asked me why and we spent the next 5-10 minutes debating it. He was surprised when I said "yes" to his question of "are you a born-again Christian?" Honestly, I didn't want to say yes because I don't like that phrase of "born-again Christian." It's too loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment