11 February 2010

my life as MBTI

If I could order my life around personality typing, I would.

My best friends would be INFJs and ENFPs.
My roommate would be an ENFP.
I would marry an INFP.
Anyone whose's -N-J would make a great colleague.
ENFJs, ENTJs, ENTPs, ESFJs, ISFJs, ISFPs, and including the above mentioned would be included in my circle of friends.
I would love to learn from a (stable) INTJ.
I would stay away from the ESFPs, as they usually disappoint me.
And I'll probably avoid an ISTP at all costs. We wouldn't understand each other at all.

5 comments:

  1. I'm an INTJ...and I think I'm pretty stable. I don't really agree with the full description of INTJ as it applies to me...because I've never been particularly interested in the hard sciences or in problem solving. I also don't consider myself super rational or scientific...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason why I say "stable" is because one of the girls who lives in my house is INTJ and is kind of crazy. But I have a ton of friends (including you) who are INTJ, so I know it's has more to do with her family turning her into a crazy than the type.

    Oh, and supposedly Jane Austen was INTJ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I'm an enfj/infj although I haven't taken that test in a while and tend to fluctuate. I feel like I'm not such a static person to begin with. I hardly even remember what the letters mean anymore. I feel like I have been gliding closer to E rather than I for a while now--I remember those two.

    Maybe N stands for "nerd"
    F is for "Fabulous"
    and J is for "Jealousy/Jelly Beans" depending on the weather of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne! Look at me! I like attention! Lynne!

    Yooooooooooooohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, J is for jellybeans, definitely jellybeans.

    Secondly, what??

    Thirdly, I like the descriptions at: personalitypage.com and there is a free MBTI test:
    similarminds.com/jung.html

    ReplyDelete