01 February 2010

busy


I think I have a perpetual headache and eyeache. My eyes feel dry and tired and whenever I look in the mirror, they look it. I need to buy more microwavable meals so that way I'll eat better. I have vegetables in the fridge, but I don't really have the time to slice, dice, and cook them.

I'm trying to get enough sleep. But I'm not sure if I'm really at peace when asleep or if I'm just knocked out from each day's stress and going going going.

It's February. It's the first time I'll actually have a Valentine. I'm still going to hand out my traditional St. Valentine absolution. Mostly because this group of MFAs hasn't seen the glory of saintly Valentine cards.

My film needs extras, email me if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. I signed up. Might get in might not. I'm excited to find out one way or the other. Thank you Lynne.

    ReplyDelete