02 September 2009

addictions

I have a few addictions:

Online:
Questionable Content
Austenblog
Bitch in a Bonnet
Girls with Slingshots
OffBeat Bride (I'm not planning a wedding, people, I just like all the creativity flourishing)
YU + ME
Lesbian Pirates from Outer Space (I know it sounds weird, but it's rather entertaining)


On TV:
The Office
Dollhouse
Castle
Green Wing (albeit only on hulu and veoh.com, but still)



I will not have time for these things once I start school. Hmmm. Sad.

Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. My addiction has become books. I have a stack of books next to my bed, all of which I'm partly into. The problem is that I get involved in a book, then find another one that interests me, and I start reading that one...and the process goes on and on. And there's never enough time for them!

    ReplyDelete