12 August 2009

there's a quarter inch of darkness surrounding my cranium

I've been by myself for too long. I suspect that my posts will spiral into more and more oblivion and more and more nonsense as I continue to live this hibernated life of hiding from the heat and watching movies and tv online and downloading music and ever searching for that answer that will make me feel like I'm whole somehow. I wish you were here. That's what the postcards say. There's only so much that can be done when cleaning a room. There's only so much that can be stood for. There's packing to look forward too but I haven't even put away the old suitcase from the last time I packed. I don't want to go to work because I don't really like my job that much, but it's stiffling being in this house and I get paid to go out of this house. My sister is supposed to come and pick me up and whisk me away for frozen yogurt or something like that. I think I hear her knock at the door...

1 comment:

  1. sometimes a knock at the door can be the only thing to brighten a dull day.

    ReplyDelete