12 August 2009

hermernermer

I want to go to Disneyland. It's been a while. And by "a while" I mean that I haven't been since May, which is a long time to an annual passholder.

I watched the first two episodes of How I Met Your Mother today. I also felt very unproductive

Wishes.

Ingrid. I wish I had a voice as beautiful as hers.
I wish that I could move to Santa Clarita now rather than later.
I wish that I had enough money to not be in a huge amount of debt by the time I leave CalArts.
I wish I had someone to chat with right now, but instead I blog to stretch out, hoping to connect with the world.
I wish that you were here with me.


Because that's all I ever really want, is to be with the people I love.

Love love love
Love me cancerously...well you know how that one goes.
----------------
Now playing: Ingrid Michaelson - Highway
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment